Dandruff is one of the various reasons for hair fall. Dandruff is an issue that causes extreme irritation and uneasiness. This is more severe, especially during the winter-summer season.
Some of us suffer from itching sensation due to dandruff during the summer season. It is one of the most annoying hair-related issues. Further, it is not that simple to cure. It is more severe, especially during the winter season. Dandruff is caused by various issues. The reasons causing dandruff include some disease symptoms in the body, some of the items used by us which are rich in chemicals, etc.
You might have tried a variety of cures to get rid of dandruff. However, we can get rid of dandruff with some of the items regularly and easily available in our house itself. As such, follow some of the easy tips given below:
There are a variety of reasons for dandruff right from nutrition deficiency to some of the symptoms for disease in our body, and the chemicals present in some of the items that we use regularly,
- A mix of honey & lemon: It has been established that lemon has cleansing ingredients. Further, hone performs as one of the best humectants. So, prepare a mask by mixing 3 or 4 teaspoons of honey with the juice of half-a-lemon. Apply this uniformly on your pate. Otherwise, you may apply this in the areas affected by dandruff. Massage the paste gently for 15 minutes. |Then rinse the hair with water. Please notes that it has been established that this mix of honey and lemon juice has rich cleansing properties.
- Coconut & Neem Oil: Coconut oil is an excellent natural cure for most hair-related issues! Especially during the winter seasons, coconut oil serves excellently well in keeping you healthy! Mix equal quantities of coconut oil and neem oil. Apply on your pate. Massage gently for some time. Then rinses/wash your hair with a mild shampoo. This mix of coconut and neem oil will provide excellent health for your hair!
- Curd: Curd is among the essential items required for preventing/curing dandruff, especially during the winter season. Mix a little lemon juice with curd and apply on your pate, After half-an-hour, wash and rinse the hair with a mild shampoo. |If you do this regularly for a few times, the dandruff problem will get cured quickly.
- To avoid dandruff, one has to stop taking bath while washing the hair in hot water. During winter, one may use lukewarm water to wash/rinse hair.
- Apart from the above, grind a handful of fenugreek seeds and apply on the pate and after some time, wash and rinse the hair while taking bath. The body heat will get reduced Also, add some fenugreek seeds to a little coconut oil and heat it forms a little time, apply on the pate and bathe after some time. |This will reduce the body heat and subsequently the dandruff issue!
- Another method is to be done weekly once: grind a small number of henna leaves with a little curd and lemon juice – apply on the pate, massage gently. Wash/rinse the hair after some time!
How To Prevent Dandruff?
- Change Your Diet: If you’re health-conscious, this isn’t for you. But if you’re somebody who loves food and follows a diet high in carbohydrates and bad fats that promote acne breakouts, there may be a possibility that your diet is contributing to your dandruff too. Carbohydrates in your skin produce glycogen, which yeast feeds on. This can result in the development of dandruff.
- Wear A Hat When You Step-Out: Pollution can worsen your condition. The air around you is filled with chemicals that constantly attack your skin and body without your knowledge. These may irritate your scalp, resulting in and contributing to symptoms of dandruff.
- Wash Your Hair Regularly: Washing your hair regularly is important to remove excess oil and dead skin cells that contribute to dandruff. However, washing your hair too often is also bad. This is because when you wash your hair excessively, it strips away essential oils and moisture from your scalp, resulting in dry and flaky skin.
- Use Clean Combs And Brushes: Your hair tools may be packed with product residue even if you can’t see it. Clean your combs and brushes regularly to prevent this from causing dandruff on your scalp.
- Avoid Using Harsh Shampoos On Your Scalp: Products that contain harmful chemicals can cause your skin to dry up and get flaky. They remove necessary oils from your scalp, promoting the development of dandruff.
- Don’t Scratch Your Scalp: Scratching an itchy part of your scalp may result in an itch-scratch cycle that can worsen the situation.
As explained above, there are numerous natural ways to get rid of dandruff, but there is no specific formula to cleanse your scalp!